The County of Orange's Paid Internship Program is designed to offer opportunities for students and recent graduates to build their resumes, apply academic knowledge, and network with professionals in their fields of interest while encouraging participants to obtain their educational degree or professional certification. Students and recent graduates are able to earn compensation while gaining work experience with one of the premier employers in the region.
Students are encouraged to read our Student FAQ to learn more about specific details of the program, requirements of a paid intern, and the process involved in becoming a County of Orange paid intern.
Currently, the County of Orange offers paid internship opportunities at three different levels:
- Undergraduate Interns: Students who are currently enrolled in, or graduated in the last 6 months, from an Associate's or Bachelor's degree program
- Graduate Interns: Students who are currently enrolled in, or graduated in the last 6 months, from a Master's degree or above program
- Technical Interns: Students who are currently enrolled in, or graduated in the last 6 months, from a post-secondary educational or technical/vocational institution.
The County of Orange is currently accepting applications for the following Paid Internship Opportunities:
Civil Environmental Engineer Land Fill Support Intern - OC Waste and Recycling, Applications accepted on a continuous basis until the needs of the County are met.
- Check back often to see about new paid internship opportunities with the County.
- To sign up for email notifications on paid internships, click here and select the "Internship" category box.